Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

We are currently in need of some Testers, feel free to apply by clicking Here

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members13
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

PC building and pc gaming

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PC building and pc gaming on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi everyone I’m curious to know who build their own pc and any advice for new pc builders and pc gamers like myself and others. I’m currently working on building my pc atm but the only thing I’m kinda stuck on is Intel and ryzen and the graphics card that can handle my everyday task and others as well that I may be using. Also what are a must have pc games to what games are good for that matter even though for certain games I may use a controller and other times may learn keyboard and mouse and the softwares to use to keep up with pc temps and other useful software that new pc builders should download other than the usual software like Microsoft.

2 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

sadly, i couldn't build my PC. i didn't know where to start, so i got one from Ibuypower. Forgot to put how much memory, so they screwed me over. sent it back, got the Republic of Gamers laptop i have now.

as for games...
i'd hit the games with tons of mods. Like GTA V, Skyrim, Minecraft, etc.

3 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Oh ok and is there softwares that can check temps or how a game performs?

4 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:09 pm

on my PC? yes, but it'll take a bit before i can understand what they really do.

5 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Yea

6 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:12 am

haste and msi afterburner

7 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Oh ok thanks

8 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Ye np ... MSI tellsu most of ur computer specs except for ping and haste tells u ping and improves ur ms

9 Re: PC building and pc gaming on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Ahh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum