Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

We are currently in need of some Testers, feel free to apply by clicking Here

Log in

I forgot my password



Statistics
Members254
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Carnival Graphics Inc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:03 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
Hello Guest and welcome to Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. I will make free graphics for anyone here. There is catch though. The graphics I make are just for this forum, therefore if you want to use the graphics I make for you here outside of this forum you have to ask me first. The only exception of this is when you state in the form below that you intend to use it outside.

I offer the below types of graphics.

Item 1: Square Profile Avatars
Item 2: Circle Profile Avatars
Item 3: Card Sleeves for Duelingbook/Dueling Nexus
Item 4: Card Sleeves for YGOpro, DEVpro, YGOpro Links, TDOANE, etc.


If you would like to see an example of my graphic skills then look around this forum as I'm its graphic designer.

To Request a topic please copy the form below and paste it into a quick reply below filled out properly. All fields are required.

Code:
[b]Your Username:[/b] Type Here
[b]Today's Date[/b] Type Here
[b]Item Number:[/b] Type Here
[b]Explain what you want:[/b] Type Here
[b]Text on the Image:[/b] Type Here
[b]Intention of Use (Forum or Outside):[/b] Type Here
[b]Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum?[/b] Yes or No



Last edited by Imhotep on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

2 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:44 am

Arsenal

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Arsenal
Today's Date 12/27/2016
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: on your profile where you have "JESTER Head technician..."
Text on the Image: Type Here obviously postition and name like yours.
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

3 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:23 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
@Arsenal wrote:Your Username: Arsenal
Today's Date 12/27/2016
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: on your profile where you have "JESTER Head technician..."
Text on the Image: Type Here obviously postition and name like yours.
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes
ITS ON YOUR PROFILE!



Last edited by Jester on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

4 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:29 am

Your Username: Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Today's Date 12/27
Item Number: 3
Explain what you want: Could i get my changed into a "Circle Profile Avatar". would you like a link to the image itself? if so i'll pm it to you
Text on the Image: no text
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes, i may use it for gaming (on my PS4, youtube discord and twitch)

What exactly are Quote Userbars?



Last edited by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:18 am

Dolores Umbridge

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Bruce Wayne
Today's Date 12/27/16
Item Number: Item 1
Explain what you want: on your profile where you have "JESTER Head technician..."
Text on the Image: Administrator & Director of Events
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY

View user profile

6 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:20 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
@Earth Guardian (Zolfo) good question. Quote Userbars are userbars made with a quote from a favorite character or person with a picture of them as well. Also yes please give me the image link and you have permission to use it outside this forum.


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

7 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:27 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
Bruce Wayne wrote:Your Username: Bruce Wayne
Today's Date 12/27/16
Item Number: Item 1
Explain what you want: on your profile where you have "JESTER Head technician..."
Text on the Image: Administrator & Director of Events
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes

ITS ON YOUR PROFILE!



Last edited by Jester on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

8 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:59 pm

having trouble trying to send a PM to you, so ima post the image here: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/85/19add610.png

View user profile

9 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
@Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:Your Username: Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Today's Date 12/27
Item Number: 3
Explain what you want: Could i get my changed into a "Circle Profile Avatar". would you like a link to the image itself? if so i'll pm it to you
Text on the Image: no text
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes, i may use it for gaming (on my PS4, youtube discord and twitch)

View Image & Link:


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

10 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:11 am

Dell Conagher

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Vector
Today's Date 12/28/16
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: The Same thing you Arsenal and Bruce have.
Text on the Image: Vector Administrator & Director of Placement
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

View user profile

11 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:51 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
Vector wrote:Your Username: Vector
Today's Date 12/28/16
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: The Same thing you Arsenal and Bruce have.
Text on the Image: Vector Administrator & Director of Placement
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes
ITS ON YOUR PROFILE!


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

12 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

Theinen

avatar
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your Username: Theinen
Today's Date 1/3/2017
Item Number: #1
Explain what you want: The Userbar Signature thingy
Text on the Image: Theinen on left side ||| Tester on Left ||| Same thing everyone else has. Tester Color as the preferred color.
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes

View user profile

13 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
@Theinen wrote:Your Username: Theinen
Today's Date 1/3/2017
Item Number: #1
Explain what you want: The Userbar Signature thingy
Text on the Image: Theinen on left side ||| Tester on Left ||| Same thing everyone else has. Tester Color as the preferred color.
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes
ITS ON YOUR PROFILE!


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

14 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Dell Conagher

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Ryuji Suguro
Today's Date 1/9/17
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: The Same thing you have.
Text on the Image: Ryuji Suguro Technician 
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

View user profile

15 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:38 am

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
Ryuji Suguro wrote:Your Username: Ryuji Suguro
Today's Date 1/9/17
Item Number: 1
Explain what you want: The Same thing you have.
Text on the Image: Ryuji Suguro Technician 
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes
ITS ON YOUR PROFILE!


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

16 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Dolores Umbridge

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Dolores Umbridge
Today's Date 12/31/2017
Item Number:[/b/] 3
[b]Explain what you want:
The Ministry of Magic logo, and at the bottom of the image: Office of The Undersecretary
Text on the Image: Ministry of Magic <---------i talked with you kind how it should look
Intention of Use (Forum or Outside): Dueling Book
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY

View user profile

17 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Imhotep

avatar
Head Technician
Head Technician
@Dolores Umbridge wrote:Your Username: Dolores Umbridge
Today's Date 12/31/2017
Item Number:[/b/] 3
Explain what you want: The Ministry of Magic logo, and at the bottom of the image: Office of The Undersecretary
Text on the Image: Ministry of Magic <---------i talked with you kind how it should look
Intention of Use (Forum or Outside): Dueling Book
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes
ITS HAS BEEN MESSAGED TO YOU!


_________________

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

18 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Dell Conagher

avatar
Administration Team
Administration Team
Your Username: Madara Uchiha
Today's Date: 12/31/17
Item Number: 3
Explain what you want: I want a card sleeve with this image
Spoiler:
Text on the Image: Zarc-Senpai
Intention of Use (Forum or Outside): Yes
Do you agree to ask permission to use it outside of this forum? Yes


_________________

View user profile

19 Re: Dark Carnival Graphics Inc. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:29 pm

Rawrz

avatar
Member
Member
Uhm I would like a nice gfx of arcana knight Joker <3 my fav monster

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum